PLACE YOUR PROPERTY IN RELIABLE HANDS
If you are looking for a capable and dedicated property management company to place your property in management with, look no further. Here at Realty Executives, Meade and Associates, Inc., we take pride in our property management department. Our experienced and hard-working managers will be more than happy to discuss your options with you to help you make that very important decision of who to entrust your investment. We provide full management services to include marketing, tenant screening, leasing, maintenance and accounting. You will come to know that our friendly and professional office is an efficient, effective organization with a personal touch.
ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
Do you have experience managing a rental property yourself?
Are you familiar with fair housing and landlord/tenant laws in the jurisdiction where your property is located?
Do you have relationships with contractors that ensure you can get 24-hour service at reasonable prices?
Do you have reliable means to determine fair market rent and returns on your investment property?
Do you have the proper notices and know the legal process to deal with non-paying tenants?
- Do you have a current, professionally-crafted lease and related agreements/forms to minimize your exposure to liability?
If you answered "no" to any of the above questions, it might be practical to hire a professional management team. The cost of one bad decision could more than offset the cost of hiring a professional manager to help you avoid the pitfalls of rental property ownership.
Our Property Management Services Include:
- Professional Advertising and Marketing - We offer exceptional advertising of the property to include posting the property on our online rental list with photos as well as the Automated Housing Referral Network (AHRN). A professional "For Rent" sign is also placed in the yard of the property. In addition to the above, we list the property on our Rental List that is faxed weekly to the other real estate companies in the area.
- Tenant Location, Screening and Qualification
- Personal Showing of Properties - An agent is always on call during and after hours to answer all questions prospective tenants may have about your property.
- Occupancy Preparation and Cleaning - Our office maintains high standards of cleanliness to ensure that all properties are "clean and ready" for new tenants upon moving in the property.
- Collecting Monthly Rents/Bill Payments - Our office takes care of collecting the monthly rents, security deposits and fees for the owner. We process monthly property statements to include a monthly financial report as well as copies of invoices paid for the owner's records. We also provide the owner with a 1099 tax form with a end-of-the-year financial statement.
- Property Inspections and Maintenance - Our professional property managers will perform routine inspections of the property to include the initial inspection upon placing your property into management, move-out inspections after each tenant vacates as well as safety/maintenance inspections of the property during occupancy. Digital documentation of the property is also kept on file to record the condition of the property while in management. Property management also maintains the property by calling in work orders and maintenance requests.
- Reasonable and Affordable Management Fees - Call us today for more details on what our company can do for you!
Give us a call today for more information.